2.25.2008

Dear Crackheads, Get Out of My Starbucks

The Astor Place Starbucks is the worst Starbucks in the world. And not because you can actually see another Starbucks while you're standing inside the Astor Place one. No, because it is overrun by crazies. It is impossible to find a table there no matter what time you go, because it is basically the neighborhood crackhead clubhouse. Seriously, they camp out there all day. Especially the old lady with the ridiculous makeup who sits at the corner table reapplying her hot pink blush all over her face 10 times a day. I swear she never leaves. And homeless people don't really bother me, except when they are hogging every single table in the Astor Place Starbucks when all I want to do is sit down for five minutes so I can scarf down my goddamn overpriced slice of Banana Nut Loaf.

No comments: